Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

All About Me

WALT - we are learning to describe to others.

All About Me:
Hello my name is Tristan and I like robots, games, red, pizza, butter chicken, McDonalds, grenades and my favourite song.
I like robots because they can be robot police officers. 
I like games because they are fun. My favourite game is Murder Mysteries 2.
I like red because it is cool.
I like pizza because of its cheesy flavour.  
I like butter chicken because it’s tasty. It is hot and creamy.
I like McDonalds because of it’s burgers. I could eat two cheese burgers at once but I’m not allowed.
I like grenades because they go BOOM!!!
My favourite song is No Money.

By Tristan

The coloring  was to much because I had  to keep on sharpening my coloring pencil.

What is your favourite part?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.